Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion

Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion
PMLE Symptom Prevention! Click image to find out more and BUY!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Connor's First Day of Preschool!

Connor's first day of 2-Day Twos preschool was Monday the 24th and it went very very well! I didn't even cry until they actually took him out of my arms and he was crying "momma momma" as they headed into the school - so I think I did pretty well! They told me I could call the office any time to see how he was doing .... and I even kept myself from doing that! I just knew he was going to be fine! He had a blast at the conference and visiting his teachers last week, so I felt comfortable that he would adjust seamlessly!





Preschool bag



Breakfast of Champion Preschoolers - Eggos and Bananas!





Yeah, he knows he's cute!
Ready to go!



The school reported back that he slept about 90 minutes during naptime and ate only a little of his lunch (standard!) Tuesday, he brought home his first painting/ drawing for the fridge! My little man is such a big boy now!

Can you say: prodigy!? ;)
I can't wait to go and peek in on him while at school one day! I'm sure it's about the cutest thing ever!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what a little stud! i can't believe he's going to school, it seems like just yesterday he was a baby! baby #2 soon? ;)

Bead Up said...

He looks like a little JCrew model! LOVE IT!