Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion

Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion
PMLE Symptom Prevention! Click image to find out more and BUY!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Tick-Tock: Less Than 2 Months To Go!

We've officially made it to the 32-week, 8-month mark!  Woo hoo!

Now well into my third-trimester, this baby boy has started moving with significant meaning and purpose - if you know what I mean!  You can see my stomach moving from across the room - lurching from side to side and up and down.  At approximately 3.5 pounds, he is running out of room in there, so elbows, feet, knees, and his little bottom are poking out everywhere!

I haven't really started to feel any new symptoms, only worsening of existing ones.  Heartburn and reflux is worse, even on the increased dose of Nexium, and I've started having to use the restroom more often.   The Braxton-Hicks contractions are getting stronger and more noticeable, but the doctor doesn't seem concerned about that at all... plus it's more common to feel them earlier and stronger with your second pregnancy.   I do believe if you were a fly on the wall you might get a pretty good kick out of seeing me get up out of bed... it's getting harder and more like a 'rolling' technique at this point!

On the plus side, I haven't noticed any feet or ankle swelling yet, and my back and sciatica pain has wained, even while still working out at the gym.  I'm hoping I'll keep feeling this well through the end.  Fingers crossed!

I'm now on a every-two-week doctor appointment schedule, so my next one is this Thursday.  I'm still trying to talk Jamie into getting an extra ultrasound for the fun of it - possibly a 3D one, but he's not totally sold on it yet.  Bummer!  I just really want to see this little guy one more time before D-Day!!  Maybe a small part of me just wants to see that male genitalia again to confirm the sex ... even though we have no reason to question that this baby is a boy from looking at the first ultrasound!!

31.5 Weeks


32 weeks

No comments: