Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion

Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion
PMLE Symptom Prevention! Click image to find out more and BUY!

Sunday, June 2, 2019

Sometimes Too Much is Just .... Well.... Too Much!!!!

Lots and lots of things to update, so instead of trying to get them all in with one gigantic post and skim over things I'll make a list instead.  My goal is to come back and fill in the gap on ALL these stories and topics over the summer.... we shall see! Ha!  Baby boy #3 has knocked us on our heels a bit!

1) As of yesterday, I now have a middle schooler. I have no idea how this has happened .... where does time go?!  He's the proud new owner of an iPhone.  Not sure how I feel about it but it was becoming inevitable.  The whole "everyone else has one" argument was becoming less and less absurd.  Send me your best tips on how to keep the reigns on this as we move into the middle school years of wreckage. Ack!

2)  MANY MANY of you became aware of this blog because of my LOVE of Shiurdo and their amazing, life-changing AGR lotion that had helped me and tons of other control their PMLE symptoms from the sun.  It's now summer and you need to know they've introduced several new products including a lip balm!  Can't wait to try it - you should definitely check it out!   There's also a gigantic pic of it at the top of the blog (mostly cause I couldn't figure out how to make it smaller! lol)

3) We're headed to Hawaii with my husbands family in July - it's the furthest we've taken the kids by far and I already have anxiety about it.  CBD oil anyone!?  Wine?! Ugh .... we'll figure it out.  A party of five all on our own, traveling becomes an issue of how many hotel rooms do we need and how many rows does the rental SUV have?  We'll likely need a vacay after the vacay.

Ok, that's it for now.... I'll leave you with an adorable pic of the fam and perhaps someone can keep me accountable for actually coming back and writing updates before 2020.



PS:  I know the baby needs a haircut 
PPS: That's mostly directed at family members 
PPPS: Yeah, I know he's not a baby anymore :( but he sure does love his bros :)

No comments: