Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion

Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion
PMLE Symptom Prevention! Click image to find out more and BUY!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What I Think About (are you prepared?)

A look into the thoughts that just pop into my head throughout the day. Some mundane, some funny, some gross. I carried a piece of paper around with me today, and these are some of the things that I wrote down:

* What did we do without Tivo? Seriously... I don't remember.
* What did we do without cell phones? I can't even comprehend this idea.
* Just because it's hot outside, does not automatically give everyone the go-ahead to wear short-shorts .... it may be hot outside, but not everyone is hot enough on the outside to pull off super-short shorts in a size too small.
* I really wish Sharon and Nick would just get back together already on the Young and the Restless... and not just because I like watching them make whoopee, but I really don't like Phyllis.
* The pool opens this weekend! Sweet! Ahh! Put down the coconut toasted marshmallows NOW!!
* Why did gas prices go back up? Damn!
* It smells like a crap-sicle in our backyard. Gross. I think it's because the farm behind our property has cows. Can't wait till it gets warmer...
* Why is there a huge sticky spot on the wood stairs heading upstairs? I don't even want to know.
* Be sure to put butt cream on Connor before nap and bedtime ... working on a tiny spot of diaper rash!
* It's time to take your NObama stickers off your cars, minivans, and SUVS. Seriously, give it up, you lost.
* Why do we pay all this money for satellite and cable TV, but there is nothing on. I've watched Tory and Dean, The Cosby Show, What I Like About You... this is bad. Why don't I just go to bed?

No comments: