Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion

Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion
PMLE Symptom Prevention! Click image to find out more and BUY!

Friday, July 9, 2010

Tractors - and Baby Doctor Update

It was finally under 90 degrees yesterday (although still 90 percent humidity) so I walked with Connor up to the house being built in our neighborhood right now.  Connor has had his eye on the Caterpillar tractor sitting in front of it for a few days - so I promised him we could go visit it!  This was probably the highlight of his week - or life!  I only had my cell phone to take pics, so they weren't great.. but better than nothing!  If only we could figure out a way to rent one of these suckers for Connor's third birthday party this Fall!  Hmm...

What a cheesy smile!!  He was so pumped!

Yesterday Jamie and I headed to my OB for my 36 week appointment.  After waiting an HOUR in the waiting room (I always end up with appointments with the dang on-call docs!) we finally went back.   My blood pressure is great - 110 over 64,  baby's heartbeat is perfect - in the high 130's (doc tor says it starts lowering in the final weeks/days of pregnancy because the baby isn't able to move around quite as much ... I didn't know that) and I'm measuring perfect for 36 weeks.   The exam showed that I am about 1.5cm dilated and 60% effaced ... so not A LOT of progress, but better than nothing!  With the pain and weirdness I've been feeling lately, I thought I might be dilated more, but no.

We also discussed the possibility of induction at 39 weeks (if I make it that long) due to the extremely rapid labor I experienced with Connor.  We won't be able to make that determination until my 38 week appointment, based on where my body is at that point.  I kind of have a feeling I won't make it to that point... I told Jamie last night my guess (based on pretty much nothing) is that I will go into labor some time between next week's 37 week appointment and my 38 week appointment.  We'll see ... but either way, July 26th is likely D-Day if I don't go before! YAY!

No comments: