Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion

Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion
PMLE Symptom Prevention! Click image to find out more and BUY!

Friday, January 28, 2011

MIA? Well, Not Exactly!

Whoa!  I cannot believe it's been since Sept that I posted on this blog!  I made a tough decision a few months ago to drop a few things in my life until we got a little more settled in with our growing family.  Blogging, unfortunately, was one of the first things I had to let go.  Not only this blog, but my clothing blog, AND blog reading.

But things are settling in nicely around here - finally!  Now that the holidays are over, I think I'm ready to tackle my goal of getting this (and my other) blog going again!  I'm also toying with the idea of combining my two blogs in order to make blogging a simpler process for me.  Although a 'mommy' blog and a 'fashion' blog are like polar opposites in terms of topics, I feel like there might be a lot of similar readers - or at least readers have the choice of just skipping certain posts if they do not pertain to their interests.  And I'm not sure which blog name I would actually keep....   Anyway - just a thought - haven't decided yet.

So I wanted to say "I'm back" at least once a week at this point and hopefully more!  I can't wait to update you on everything that's been going on with the boys - and of course have more post-pregnancy discussions regarding various topics!

Thank you to all who commented in the following two "Let's Talk" posts - I assure you there will be more!  And welcome all new followers!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Deena Marie Fusco said...

I came accross your blog about a month ago and became your follower, I hope you don't mind :) Hi Lindsey I'm Deena..nice to meet you, i look forward to reading more!

you can follow me http://deenasmasterpiece.blogspot.com/