Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion

Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion
PMLE Symptom Prevention! Click image to find out more and BUY!

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Summer Update!! Spring 2015 Further Update! **2016 LINKS to Shirudo Purchase** Updated for 2016

****Spring 2015 update:  life is good and I'm still loving on my Shirudo lotion! It's gotten me through a JANUARY trip to Mexico..... No symptoms and great tan! And spring break .... Same result!  Thanks for reading guys!  Loving all the comments and success stories! :-) ***** 



So we are right in the thick of summer and I wanted to update you on my PMLE symptoms and the Shirudo Antioxidant Lotion + AGR that has accompanied me on our recent beach vacations!






We headed to the beach just after my last post ... so early in the spring for the sun to be hitting my body! lol  I have happy to report, again, NO PMLE symptoms!  We were in the sun every single day for 7 days and there was not a problem! :))  This was in Florida, however, and the sun wasn't at it's strongest (March), so it's not the best example of when I need the protection/prevention the most, but since it was early in the spring/summer season my skin was definitely NOT used to being in the sun which is usually when I have the most trouble!

Our recent travels took us to the beaches of Orange County, California... where the sun is much stronger... plus it was July!  Again, no symptoms... just so exciting!  I'm so happy to be able to enjoy the beach again without fearing the sand was causing/increasing my allergic reaction to the sun.  I would think maybe it was detergent used at the hotel we were staying at... maybe I was allergic to something in the sand?!  Anyway, that's all over now!  And with the disappearance of the Eucerin Sun Defense Lotion a few years ago I am SOO thankful the people at Shirudo came out with the lotion containing the magic prevention ingredient... alpha glucosylrutin.... AGR! YAY!

Guys, listen, I know the shipping to certain areas like the UK can be steep, but this bottle will last you a LONG time, especially if you only need it on the more sensitive parts of your body... AND if you are only using it while on vacation or in the sun for extended times!  I can't say enough!  Is "life-changing" saying enough?!

2 comments:

My Spider Monkey said...

This has been SO VERY helpful! thank you! After doing some research today I found Eucerin Sun Protection Creme Gel in spf 25 and 50 with AGR on www.baroness.com Just wanted to share!

Love Mommas said...

Thank you for posting all you have. I've suffered from PMLE, and it is out of control this year. I'm in do much pain, and I'm getting awful looks. I'm ordering this lotion immediately.