Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion

Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion
PMLE Symptom Prevention! Click image to find out more and BUY!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Blah!

Ok. I'm over the whole let-it-be-cold-so-I-can-wear-my-cute-new-coat phase. It's just plain cold and we're already battling the winter sick-season. I spent the better part of my day today wiping a constant flow of green gunk from Connor's nose .... gross. And, it's not as easy as it sounds. Each time I "tried" to wipe or rub or even tough his nose, it started World War III. I think the other customers at Michael'ss today seriously thought I was beating my child when I wiped his nose in the store. It's gotten so bad that he won't even let me get near him if he thinks I might have a tissue, napkin or otherwise in my hand. Basically, a really fun day, in case you couldn't tell!


And, while I'm somewhat happy to be transitioning into winter clothing (aka: long pants and not having to shave very morning) I am thinking this is going to be a long winter if Connor has many of these awesome colds! I think it's probably a mix of Gymboree, the daycare at the gym, and going to the mall (it just feels very germ-y) ... but short of just locking ourselves in the house all winter and putting a DO NOT ENTER sign on our door, I'm not sure there is much of a solution. Kids are little germ traps. Between the sneezing in my face and putting his slobbery (and worse!) fingers into my mouth throughout the day, I feel I have no chance in escaping miserableness this winter. Oh well.



On a more exciting note, I'm going to see Mamma Mia tomorrow night with ladies from the neighborhood and on Friday I head to Clay, KY for a weekend of wedding fun! (Sarah's wedding, not mine of course ;) But first thing's first, I'll start my sanitizing-wipe-spree tomorrow morning of everything with touching height of Connor ... that little drool monster is totally germifying my house!!! Good thing he's cute!

No comments: