Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion

Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion
PMLE Symptom Prevention! Click image to find out more and BUY!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wedding Fever!!

WOW! It's been over a week since I've posted! Holy crap! Sorry for those people who are dedicated enough to even still be checking this blog!


N E WAY - Last Friday, I traveled to Henderson and Clay, Kentucky to be a bridesmaid in my friend Sarah's wedding. Super beautiful ceremony and reception, super beautiful bride! Plus, a double bonus, our dresses were really cute and we all looked great in them! So the weekend was a success. Jamie drove down to meet me on Saturday for the ceremony and reception! We had a great time!




On a clearly more depressing note for all my readers who proudly sport their Wildcat Blue ... what a crappy week for UK sports! I really don't even want to talk about it ... but it's pretty sad when the BEST thing we've done in the last week is only lose by 18 to North Carolina. SUCKS!




Also, I'd like to point out that Christmas is like tomorrow. I started looking at the calendar and Thanksgiving is SO LATE this year! What the crap? So, of course, I started dragging all the Christmas stuff upstairs today because if I'm going to go to all the trouble of putting all the crap up, I at least want to leave it up longer than 3 weeks! I think Jamie was a little shocked when he got home from work, but honestly, there are a lot of neighborhoods with their lights already up .... and not just up, but lit for everyone to see. I'm actually starting to feel like I didn't get my usual 2 week head-start on everyone this year .... and I'm a little upset about it!




One last thing ... online shopping is the devil and is more addictive than cocaine (ok, never actually tried it ... but I think it must be close to equivalent!). So, in order to get my fix, I am buying all Christmas gifts online this year ... even from stores I can just drive to! It's so much easier and I don't have to pack a baby bag or use gas ... plus I can do it in my jammies without freezing outside! I am IN LOVE with our UPS guy. I see his big brown truck rolling down the street toward our house and I get soooo excited! Gotta love the shopping season!

No comments: