Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion

Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion
PMLE Symptom Prevention! Click image to find out more and BUY!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snowy Day and Belly Pic

This city is so funny (which is the nice way of saying nuts, psycho, crazy, disturbed) when there is a chance of snow.  For a WEEK now, the weather media has been talking about this "Significant Winter Storm" that would be moving through Friday and Saturday.  Supermarkets were packed, the news channels scheduled extra early morning broadcasts, etc...

I mean seriously, wouldn't we all be able to live for 24 hours without milk and bread in the house?  Maybe it's just me, but the only time I even got the least bit concerned about the food situation in our house during the winter was when Connor was on formula.... because you can't fake formula for a 3-month-old.  But other than that, COME ON! 

Anyway...

My theory on winter weather around here was always been that the more and further in advance it's talked about, the less likely it is that anything will actually happen.  I think I developed this theory in highschool when it seemed we were never on a snow day when they predicted we might be, but there would always be random little bursts of snow that they only predicted about 8 hours in advance that caused school closings, bad roads, etc...  Like clockwork - this is just the curse of the Ohio Valley and it's weather.

So....

Prepare yourself for this amazing picture of Mother Nature's great wrath...



OMG!! What destruction in our backyard! {tee hee}

It did snow a massive 1-4 inches around the area.... whew! (I'm hoping you can sense the sarcasm here!)  I think we probably have about 3 inches on our deck.  And, to just put me a little bit more over the edge about all this 'snow business', all my gym classes and daycare at the gym were canceled this morning!  Bummer!!  I'm still going to head there later, but I haven't been able to do my Urban Iron or Zumba for weeks and it's driving me crazy!!

Enough about that ... in most recent news, I think I'm going to have to transition to the maternity pants soon.... or live in the dreaded 'comfy pants' for the next few months.  Here is my most recent pic from 13 weeks exactly.  I think I'm approx. the same size now as I was with Connor at 16 weeks, which I hear is very normal for the second pregnancy.  I'm also obsessed with feeling the baby move for the first time, which happened very early (around 16 weeks) with Connor, so I'm expecting it any time now.  I keep thinking  I feel some little squiggles down there, but I just can't confirm it yet!  I'll keep you posted!


1 comment:

Mommy Webb said...

Look at your cute, little belly. You look precious:).