Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion

Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion
PMLE Symptom Prevention! Click image to find out more and BUY!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Good Week So Far .... Here is why ....

This has been a great week so far. It started not-so-great with our power being off, but it did return on Monday, and even with it off, I just have a good feeling about this week! Here is why (in random order!)



1.) People are very neighborly when there is crap-else to do! I have seen people giving out hot coffee and breakfasts to those less fortunate (aka - without power) and I think it's great! Plus, we got to help out our neighbors by holding their frozen foods while our power was out (with our generator plugged into the fridge) and in the meantime we were able to share stories and come closer as friends and neighbors! Good stuff!

2.) My ballet class was cancelled - which makes me feel a lot better about planning on skipping it anyway ;) This isn't exactly good news, but since it's been cool out, Connor and I have been taking long walks in the morning, so I wasn't really in the mood to get sweaty again today..... plus, my head hurt today and I just didn't feel like slipping on the tights tonight - thank goodness for no power in St. Matthews!!

3.) I'm going to the Rascal Flatts concert tomorrow - for free - with a good friend! Super pumped! I've seen them several times - mostly in the first 1-10 rows with meet and greet passes, so when they announced a stop in Louisville, I didn't plan on going. But, as of this afternoon, 2 tickets wound up in my lap, so I look at it as a nice girls-night-out-on-the-town and I'm super pumped! Am I going to wear my cowboy boots? That's to be determined - and I shall let you know!

4.) I've been updating me fall wardrobe - since last year's was all super-prego-sized and post-prego-sized. And, since it's been a bit cooler, I've been able to wear some of it! Fun!

5.) Connor is the best! He lights up every one of our days together and comes up with something new and completely cute everyday! He will be 1 year in 9 days! It makes me think of how HUGE I was last year at this time! Funny!

6.) Tomorrow we are having lunch with my Mamaw and Papaw! Should be fun! We lent them our generator (which of course prompted their power to come immediately on!) so I guess we'll try to load that back onto the ole' LR so we can stow it back in our garage until the next tragedy!

Hopefully I'll have some cute pics from tomorrow night to post the next time - until then... happy Hump Day!

No comments: