Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion

Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion
PMLE Symptom Prevention! Click image to find out more and BUY!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

34 Weeks: Slowing Down A Bit

So, I don't have a 33 week belly pic like I normally would have, but here's what I DO have...

I was a bridesmaid in a dear college-friend's wedding last weekend...


At the reception .... with the hubby!

What a blast... and I'd like to say what a gorgeous, stunning bride she was and how honored I was to stand next to her and her new hubby on their big day!  (belly and all!)


The following afternoon, two other dear friends threw me a beautiful baby shower 'sprinkle' at a local Bed and Breakfast!  It was simple and wonderful!  I'm so lucky to be surrounded by such amazing friends and family...

My mom and I at the shower.



So that was week 33.  Also, no doctor's appointment last week, but I have one this week, so I'll keep you posted.  I'm kind of bummed because I was still trying to talk Jamie into paying for an extra ultrasound, or 3D ultrasound, just for fun - but I've been reading that after 34 weeks it's kind of pointless because the baby should be turned face in and head down by this point.  I'm still planning on asking about it at my appointment on Thursday, but I guess I might have missed my window! :(


34 Weeks (today!)

No comments: