Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion

Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion
PMLE Symptom Prevention! Click image to find out more and BUY!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Things I Am Thankful For:

In the spirit of the impending Holiday - Thanksgiving - I have compiled a list of things I am thankful for at this moment!



5.) A great experience today at Ann Taylor Loft in The Summit. I was making a bunch of returns from online shopping (if you've been reading this blog - this will NOT come as a surprise to you AT ALL!) which is usually a yucky trip to a store. But, the nice girl who helped me at the counter was soooo sweet ... and what do ya know ... she knew me from this blog! And, went to high school with a girl friend of mine. If you're reading this (you know who you are ;) thanks and I'm sure I'll be seeing you soon on a future shopping trip!


4.) The main Christmas tree is finished, the other 2 are well on their way, the outside lights are half-way finished, and I already have most of my Christmas shopping done, or well planned out. My goal is to have all the Christmas decor and lights out by the end of this weekend and all presents purchased and wrapped in 2 weeks from now ... I'll let you know how this goes!


3.) Connor is completely better from his cold / sinus infection .... FINALLY! We waited a week to decide to see his doc after he started showing symptoms, then waited another week for it to clear-up on it's own (per doc's recommendation... something about not wanting to give a lot of antibiotics during this time in his life as he is building his own immune system right now, etc...). After 2 weeks of continual nose wiping and disgustingness, I called and insisted they call him in a prescription to the local Walgreen's (which then did) and within 2 days we was totally better. Awesome! This is the first time in his life he's ever been sick to the point of needing any medicine (which is SO lucky BTW) and he loves the taste of it! I have to let him carry the medicine dispenser around the house for about a half-hour after getting his dose because he likes it so much! I was never able to take this yummy, pink bubblegum concoction as a child because I was allergic to penicillin, so the pink goo is an entirely new experience for me. You don't have to hide it in juice or anything, it actually tastes good .... a huge improvement over what I used to be forced to take as a penicillin-challenged child ... not to mention the extra cost!

Which brings me to my next point:


2.) Connor is NOT allergic to penicillin like his mommy .... thank God!


1.) We are getting to spend mucho family-time the next few days with everyone from aunts and uncles , to my parents and grandparents. It should be a blast!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
PS - OK, other important things: UK finally won a basketball game and gas is now $1.64. :)

1 comment:

Abby said...

Happy Thanksgiving and I'm with ya on the gas! HALLELUIA!