Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion

Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion
PMLE Symptom Prevention! Click image to find out more and BUY!

Monday, February 9, 2009

Holy Moly! It's Been A While!

It's apparently been FOREVER since I've posted! I hadn't even noticed because things have been super busy around here! So, in the interest of this post not being a mile long, here are the top 10 things going on in our lives now and for the past couple of weeks!


10. Jamie made equity partner at work! This is such a huge accomplishment and he totally deserves it! Yea!


9. My Discovery Toys business is going great! Great friends have allowed me to set up business displays at their work and I've booked several parties for when our new catalogs come out March 1st! If any of you would like to host a party or for me to send you a catalog, or you know someone who might, please let me know!


8. We finally bought dining room furniture! Now I have a place to put all our beautiful wedding china, crystal and silver! Pictures to come soon! It will be delivered Thursday!


7. In 3-4 weeks I'll be the proud holder of my first passport! Jamie and I plan on going on a vacation at the end of March .... hopefully to Jamaica or the Bahamas... so I'll need a passport for the first time!


6. This is what your cabinet might look like if you are the parent of a 1-year-old! I just had to take a picture of this after my last trip! I SWEAR we do feed Connor real and healthy foods, but these little yellow Gerber treats are a life saver! Seriously!


5. I got my hair chopped off! Most people are telling me that it doesn't look that short, but I feel like it's super short! I usually don't like having shorter hair in the winter simply because it's cold, but there's nothing I can really do about it now!
4. My mom and I are hosting a CAbi party at my house in a couple of weeks! We went to a preview and the clothes were so cute! The last thing I need in my life is more clothes, but it's fun to hang out with friends, drink wine, and shop at home!
3. Why is UK's basketball team falling apart? There has been a couple bad losses here recently! Seriously? We play Florida tomorrow, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a win! Jamie had the opportunity to snag us lower level tickets for the game tomorrow night, but it doesn't start until 9pm, so we had to turn it down due to lack of a late-night babysitter on a weeknight! Bummer!
2. I'm training to WALK the mini-marathon this Spring with a friend from the neighborhood! I bought a cute new outfit and Jamie got me new shoes for Christmas... so, the training is going well ;)
1. The snow has finally melted and things are getting back to normal! Actually, better than normal! Our outside temperature reading says 66 right now! Wow! As soon as Connor wakes up from his nap, we're heading outside!

No comments: