Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion

Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion
PMLE Symptom Prevention! Click image to find out more and BUY!

Monday, July 5, 2010

Red, White, and Blue - 4 Weeks Till I'm Due!

So, we've made it to 36 weeks!  Woo hoo! 

In this final month, there will be 4 doctors appointments and exams... if I make it that long.  My next appointment is this Thursday, where hopefully we will get some good news (aka: dilation, effacement, etc...).  Connor was born 9 days early, so I'm hoping for at least that this time around.

This weekend has totally taken it out of me!  Between the heat and all the bad eating-out-food, I really need a couple days of rest - and getting back to our normal schedule, which means Connor going to bed before 11 PM!

Below are a few pics from Saturday and Sunday night fireworks - plus a sweet one of me in front of my new Swagger Wagon (my family thought this would be hilarious... haha) and my 36 week belly pic!

Riding on the "Comfy Cow" after getting ice cream!


Helping daddy pick out fireworks at Grandma and Grandpa's Saturday night...



Some where kind of loud!!


July 4th at our house


Dancing with our sparklers!


It got kind of dark, so you can't see how huge I am here... but you can here...


36 Weeks

1 comment:

Mommy Webb said...

Can I tell you how much I love Conner's hair AND how cute your little belly is.