Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion

Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion
PMLE Symptom Prevention! Click image to find out more and BUY!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Tuesday is the Day! And We Are 39 Weeks!

Thursday, at my last doctor's appointment, I was 4 CM .... but unfortunately not 'in labor' like I was hoping!    I had even packed up my makeup and everything to put in my hospital bag that morning, just in case they sent me across the street to have a baby.   But no.

I'm still measuring perfect to a little small and the baby's heart rate is still in the upper 130's/lower 140's.  It's funny because, just like for the last few months, the baby moves wildly when they put the little hear rate monitor on my stomach so they have to fish around to find him!  What a stinker!!

SO, bottom line, we are scheduled for an induction on Tuesday morning at 6 AM!!  YAY!

I am bummed that they could not fit me in on Monday like we had initially discussed, but at least we now have a confirmed timeline of events .... unless he decides to come sooner!  In my head I keep thinking that Monday I'll probably just go into labor since that was the day we had decided to initially induce.  Who knows, maybe the the baby is an A-Type planner like me and had already made plans to come on tomorrow!  :)  We'll see!

Anyway, just wanted to give an update!

2 comments:

rite said...

Congrats and good luck!!!
Im sure you are ready for him to come out... i was pregnant all last summer and couldn't wait for my little one to make her entrance into the world! Have a wonderful week!

xoxox
Lauren

Abby said...

Yay! That's great news, Linz! I'll be watching for an update (i.e. bring your laptop to the hospital and make Jamie make a new daddy post - cause we all know you'll be way too busy!!!!).

Thinking of and praying for you guys!!!!!!!!!!