Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion

Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion
PMLE Symptom Prevention! Click image to find out more and BUY!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Don't Mess With Me and My Baby!

Letter to an Unknown:

Dear A$$wipe,

Thank you so much for feeling the need to run my car off the Gene Snyder Freeway this afternoon in your light colored sedan. I really appreciated the opportunity to check the stability and control of my SUV at highway speeds.

What I didn't appreciate is the fact that you almost killed myself and my precious cargo (my baby). I should have let you hit me and let your insurance fix a new Land Rover, however, out of motherly concern for the safety of my child (something which you obviously do not have) I swerved off the road and nearly crashed... because of you.

Luckily for you, although I have your license plate number (4812AN) and know the proximity of where you live, I probably can't do anything about your attempted hit and run. However, I do believe in karma... so I would really drive carefully on the bad roads tomorrow :)

I hope you got to where you needed to go on time by cutting me off ...

Lovingly and a middle finger,

Concerned Mommy and Pissed Off Driver

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh sister I can completely relate! I find myself consumed with anger and frustration while dealing with dumb drivers at rush hour. Although I don't have a child in my car, I can only imagine how much more infuriating it would be. Love your blog!

Allison Shaw

cwu1126 said...

Hi there, I believe you responded to my questions about the Felicia Coat on J.Crew Aficionada. I just wanted to say thanks!!!

I might pull the trigger on this one and give it a shot. But I do have one more questions if you don't mind..

Since the pleat on the back aligns to the waist more or less, do you think an additional 2 inches in length will make the coat look funny on me? as in, would the coat fall in the wrong places?

Thank you again!!

Best,
Catherine