Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion

Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion
PMLE Symptom Prevention! Click image to find out more and BUY!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day!

So, of course I didn't have time to write an entry on Mother's Day because I was WAY too busy getting showered with gifts and kindness and compliments and having my feet massaged while shopping with someone else's credit card.... wait, that was in my dreams before I woke up. Uhm... so that wasn't exactly it. We had a great day though! We went to Panera for breakfast and Jamie watched Connor while I ran out to do some errands without my little sidekick! After Connor napped, we headed over to my aunt and uncle's house for some drinks and dinner! My sister Lisa is also back from Butler for the summer, so we took the opportunity to take some really silly pics (as seen below!) She is going to be my motivation (one of them) to get moving this summer - aka: training to run a 5K before summer is over! I've been seeing tons of people on my neighborhood hauling ass around the block and it makes me feel like I should be doing something more athletic .. so I shall ... try...


Our family!


Me and Lisa ... stopping to smell the flowers! ha!


Just the girls!


My first family! ;)


Me and Sis!



























No comments: