Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion

Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion
PMLE Symptom Prevention! Click image to find out more and BUY!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Wally World

I was in WalMart today, and I have to say, I was quite shocked (in a good way!) I usually try to avoid this place... especially since I heart alternative wonderlands like Target, etc... but it was unavoidable today... so we went! There was a super-cute coat and a backless / strapless bra with tons of gel padding! There were really nice looking black picture frames and great glass-looking plastic wine glasses for outdoor entertaining! Awesome!

Not that I'm going to go wardrobe shopping there by any means, because God only knows Wally World will never be a replacement for Pottery Barn, J. Crew, or Baby Gap, but in today's economy, who isn't looking to save a few bucks on everyday luxuries?

No comments: