Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion

Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion
PMLE Symptom Prevention! Click image to find out more and BUY!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What a Whirlwind!!!


I honestly don't have a lot of time to write at this moment, but I'm going to get some pictures out here before more fun things keep happening and I just get further and further behind. (which reminds me that I need to start focusing a little bit more on my scrap booking since I just got all the supplies out recently and I realized I am only just getting to when I got pregnant with Connor ... holy crap, that was 3 years ago!!!)


This upcoming weekend will be nothing short of another hurricane of events, followed by the same the next weekend! But for now, I'll stick with the last couple of weeks!



University of Kentucky day at Mike Linnigs with my mom's side of the family - this was a special night because we just flew back from Florida, but our entire family was able to meet up at the last minute! On the far left is my cousin who was on a 2 week vacation home from Iraq, and the man next to him is my uncle who is going through intensive chemo right now to fight a late stage cancer. I'm so glad we were all able to meet up (although not everyone got the memo about it being UK night - hence all the red clothing!!)



Celebrating our 3-Year Anniversary at Hotel Nightclub on 4th Street in Downtown Louisville! We made a night of it, and ended up staying at the new Marriott Downtown! Fun night!

HUBER'S ORCHARD AND WINERY PICTURES!!

Biiiggg tractor at Hubers!! Doesn't Connor look tiny on that thing?






Feeding the ducks on deck at Hubers!

My little punkin'

Yummy roasted corn for lunch!




BETHANY'S WEDDING PICS!!!

The bridal party enjoying champagne and getting our nails done!!

At the rehearsal dinner!
AFTER the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, we all went out .... for several hours. This is just evidence of one of the many reasons we all felt so spectacular the next morning!!



Myself and the gorgeous bride!!


Good Night!

No comments: