Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion

Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion
PMLE Symptom Prevention! Click image to find out more and BUY!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Tomorrow Tomorrow! The Day Has Come!

I'm now 19 weeks and tomorrow is our official ultrasound appointment!  Yea!  I say 'offical' because we've had 2 previous ultrasounds (1 very early on around 9 weeks and then 13 weeks for the nucal test) but this is the one where they do all the important measurements of the baby, it's heart, brain, etc... and of course, find out the gender!

I am getting so pumped up and excited about finding out the sex!  As I've said before, I am really hoping for a boy.  Mostly for practical reasons like having WAY too many boys clothes, a baby blue nursery, and blue everything!  However, if we are having a girl, I could get WAY excited about painting the nursery pink, buying a baby UK Cheerleader outfit,  AND we already have a girl name picked out that we both agree on.  Sooooo....... basically I just cannot wait until tomorrow morning!  I'll be updating my Facebook page first... and then this blog later in the day! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: