Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion

Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion
PMLE Symptom Prevention! Click image to find out more and BUY!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

21 Weeks: Birthday Belly!

Well, I celebrated my 27th Brithday on Sunday... and what better to celebrate than with a nice belly pic?!  I finally broke down and got some maternity yoga shorts and tank tops ... ala, the outfit you see below!

21 Weeks

Recently, I've been having some very annoying dull and achy pain in my lower abdomen, especially on the right side.  This, in addition to the wonderful lower back pain I've been having has been leaving me in a really fantastic mood lately!    Apparently, this is just growing pains (joy) but they are a lot stronger this time around than with Connor.  Working out does seem to make it worse ... at least afterward for a few hours, so I may have to start cutting back a little bit.  (which I've already done anyway.... but I guess maybe I need to start taking it a little easier!)

Anyway, we leave for LA next week for a week and a half, so I'm laying here making lists of things to bring so when Jamie gets home I can have him drag up the suitcases and I can start packing.  Grr... I am such an over-packer it's actually very stressful!  Oh well, I've tried to get better and I'm not sure it's possible!

Happy Spring!

1 comment:

Abby said...

You look great! What cute lil bump! Have fun planning for and on your trip :)