Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion

Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion
PMLE Symptom Prevention! Click image to find out more and BUY!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

24 Weeks.... and There's No Question Now! New Pics!

Sorry I've been out of touch for a while!  I'm comparing the last belly pic post to this one and whoa! big difference!  Also about a 6 pound difference!  The doctor was like "Well, I'm not worried that you aren't eating!"  haha!  I guess that was HER way of saying "Whoa!"

Anyway, still dealing with the same old crap .... heartburn, reflux at night, etc... but my back hasn't gotten any worse (yet) and no new annoying symptoms yet... though I am starting to remember that constant "I have to pee" feeling from being pregnant with Connor.  Ohhh it gets so much worse though... at least at this point, I can usually make it through the night without getting up to pee.  By 9 months, you're looking at at least 2-3 times per night!!  Grrr!!

Short post today, we're still trying to recover from vacay (which, by the way, is much easier when you come home to a 10-day weather forecast of low 80's and sunny!  Yipee!)!  Vacay pics to come tonight or tomorrow! 


22 Weeks


24 Weeks

2 comments:

Ashley Stone said...

cute baby bump!!! xoxo

Unknown said...

Just found your blog through Abby's! Congrats on the little one to be. New follower :)