Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion

Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion
PMLE Symptom Prevention! Click image to find out more and BUY!

Monday, April 5, 2010

23 Weeks in Southern Cal

Well, we celebrated me hitting the 23 weeks marker with a bang ... literally!  We are in the LA and Huntington Beach area visiting DH's parents, and unless you've been completely shielded from the news, you know there was an earthquake near here yesterday!  We didn't feel the first 7.2 one because we were driving in the car from LA to the beach, but last night at 6 AM our time, we were shaken awake by an aftershock!  It only lasted a couple of seconds, and probably only woke us up because there is so much "rattley" stuff in the condo, but we felt it just the same.  Of course, this is just a little nothing to DH since he grew up here, but I've been wanting to experience a small earthquake forever ... especially since I missed the one that hit Louisville a couple of years ago!  (I'm a very heavy sleeper!)

In other news, I've never once seen it rain while we were in California, and it's of course raining today in Huntington Beach.  We're heading to the aquarium with Connor today and then the nexct 3 days look like they will be perfect beach days!  Yay!

Anyway.... just wanted to give a little update.... new belly pic when I return home next week!  Happy late Easter!

5 comments:

Ashley Stone said...

Wow, I guess I've been under a rock, I didn't know about the earthquake. Glad it wasn't worse!

Have fun!

Witty Whit said...

I can't believe that you were in HB and didn't tell me. I work there!

Lindsey Brodsky said...

Whitney..... WHERE DO YOU WORK???? I CANNOT believe that!!! We were there for almost 2 weeks!!! We'll be back maybe late next year ... possibly... who knows with 2 kiddos!

Witty Whit said...

I work for USA water polo in HB...off Main & Yorktown. So bummed because I would have loved to get together!

Lindsey Brodsky said...

Witty Whit: Well, we will be back there eventually and if you're still there we'll definitely go out! Normally we go in the late summer, but not this year b/c of the baby! Not sure if we'll make it out there next year, either! BUT, we'll definitely be back out there eventually!