Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion

Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion
PMLE Symptom Prevention! Click image to find out more and BUY!

Friday, April 23, 2010

25 Weeks - Quick Pic Post

Very quick post today with new belly pics!  The baby is moving around like a freakin' crazy person here lately!  I mean like stop-in-the-middle-of-what-I'm-doing-and-say-"Whoa" type of movement!  I'm really trying to enjoy it while it lasts because I know that come 30-32 weeks, the baby will be too big to move so quickly and often!

I'm still having people ask me how far along I am, and then comment that they think that my stomach looks small for 6.5 months.  I guess it's supposed to be a compliment, but it's starting to make me feel like I'm not growing like I should.  I have a doctor's appointment next Thursday (it's also my glucose test.... blah!) so hopefully they'll do some sort of belly measurement or something that will re-assure me.

Next week I'll post some pics of my belly at 26 weeks with Connor and 26 weeks with this baby boy.



25 Weeks