Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion

Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion
PMLE Symptom Prevention! Click image to find out more and BUY!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Party of the Year!

Whoa - it's been a week since I last posted. I guess I am officially back on the blog wagon... let's hope! The last week has been somewhat of a whirlwind!

First - Connor has made HUGE strides in several areas. The two times we went to the gym this week, he contently played in the children's area without any objection for 45 minutes while I worked out! Yea! Finally, I hope we are over the I-never-want-be-be-apart-from-mommy stage we've been going through for the last few weeks at the gym. I would like to give the play area staff at Urban Active a well deserved shout-out for helping Connor (and mostly me :) through this difficult stage! Now, we both look forward to mommy's time at the gym!

Also, Jamie's mom came in town on Wednesday, so we've had a busy week entertaining and playing with Connor!

And, of course, the woes of planning a one-year-old's birthday party! Still awaiting RSVP's even on Saturday (you know who you are) we managed to figure out how many hot dogs and chicken breasts to cook, servings of pasta salad and beans and size of cake! I am SO SO thankful for having so much family help - big, giant thank yous to Mamaw (for cooking and bringing the hot dogs and buns), my parents (for cooking and bringing the chicken and the gorgeous beach-ball cakes!), Jonathan Palmer (our photographer and friend!) and for everyone who came and had a great time! Connor seriously had the best birthday and worked the crowd very well! I can't believe we have a one-year-old now!! I'll be posting pictures in a couple of days!

No comments: