Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion

Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion
PMLE Symptom Prevention! Click image to find out more and BUY!

Monday, July 20, 2009

Weekly Weigh-In: Week 6

This week started off really well... but I've had some mild to moderate stomach issues since about Thursday that have yet to subside (NO IDEA what's going on.... I'll keep you posted if I ever find out!) BUT, I had an awesome workout on Saturday, attending 2 of the best classes at my gym that morning! I burned 850 calories in that workout alone! I've also been trying to incorporate more of the Hoopnotica workout into my home routines ... I am so over crunches right now!

So here are the stats:

Accomplishments
Calories Burned: 2538
Total Workouts: 8
Total Workout Time: 7:28
One more week until we leave for Huntington Beach for 2 weeks... which basically means living in a bathing suit! Ahh!

No comments: