Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion

Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion
PMLE Symptom Prevention! Click image to find out more and BUY!

Monday, July 13, 2009

Week 5: Weigh-In



So, things are not much better after this weekend's constant festivities! However, I've been trying to be good! I'm also using the ACV more religiously ... but I'm not sure it can combat 5 vodka cranberries and Taco Bell ... if so, I need to be buying it in bulk!!




Accomplishments:



Calories Burned: 2063
Number of Workouts: 5
Total Time of Workouts: 6:00




Major Bumps in the Road: Women's Club Murder Mystery night on Saturday. Lot's of eating and drinking. This definitely was no conducive to maintaining my weight goals OR working out the next morning! Enjoy the pics, though!! ;)
The theme was "Class of '85 Reunion". I was the "Math Team Cheerleader"

Jamie was the "Math Team Captain"! Is that a calculator in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

No comments: