Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion

Shirudo AGR Antioxidant Lotion
PMLE Symptom Prevention! Click image to find out more and BUY!

Monday, June 29, 2009

Week 3: Weigh-In

This week = not so great on the working out and eating well! Grrr. I DID add a tablespoon of "Bragg" Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) to my diet, as suggested by Gigi in her amazing blog here.... so I'm waiting to see if we're seeing an results from that in the next month or so.


Accomplishments:


Calories Burned: 1506
Number of Workouts: 3
Total Time of Workouts: 3:31


Lot's of eating out this week .... maybe because we've been so busy!?! NO EXCUSES! My wine and cheese party on Tuesday night definitely did nothing to HELP! The results from this week are in and it's not good! I don't expect July 4th Weekend to do much in the way of helping , either ... but we'll see!


Body Fat %: 21.5 (2.9% away from goal)
Goal Weight: 8.9 pounds to go

Have a great week!

No comments: